Monday, June 13, 2005

Carole doesn't want to see me in the lab tomorrow

and that's probably a very good thing. I think it's been about a month since I've had my last free day. So tomorrow, Tuesday, is going to be the first Sunday in a while. There's no uni for me either, since I did my urology bed-side teaching during the semester break. Just about two hours of lectures that I have to attend. Now what am I going to do?

I should read more papers.
I should start studying for the exams in two months.
I should finally write my semester report.
I should prepare for this week's house club.

I also need to give my apartment a spring cleaning.
I also need to do laundry.
I also need to buy groceries.

I still don't know what to do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Iccy, I think I know you well enough to say you should probably clean your room. If you think it's bad, it must be reallllllly bad.
Love,
Minnesota Mom

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home